Friday, January 22, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my small slice of the virtual world! So, you're probably asking yourself "On the Fringe?", what the hell are you on the fringe of? Truth be told, it just seemed to fit me because I've always felt like I'm on the outer fringes of many groups.

What is this little blog going to focus on? Pretty much anything, but most things will likely be technological in nature, though some of my other geek interests will come through too. Topics hit regularly will be computers, games, MMOs, comics, gadgets, TV, maybe a little politics, and pop culture happenings.

There will be the occasional swear word or rant, but I'll try to keep it PG-13 whenever possible. Thanks for reading, and can't wait to get posting!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I can be the first to comment!! I have to admit I am addicted to reading blogs so I'm excited to add you to my fav's.

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete